In the list below, you can discover significant published papers, lectures, keynote addresses at conferences around the world, and webinars given by the LOP sponsors, research providers, and contributors.
- Lorig, L; Potyondy, D; Varun (2020) Quantifying excavation-induced rock mass damage in large open pits, Proceedings of the 2020 International Symposium on Slope Stability in Open Pit Mining and Civil Engineering, Australian Centre for Geomechanics, Perth. https://doi.org/10.36487/ACG_repo/2025_64
- Farina, P, Bardi, F, Lombardi, L & Gigli, G. (2020) Combining structural data with monitoring data in open pit mines to interpret the failure mechanism and calibrate radar alarms, in PM Dight (ed.), Proceedings of the 2020 International Symposium on Slope Stability in Open Pit Mining and Civil Engineering, Australian Centre for Geomechanics, Perth, pp. 523-534. https://doi.org/10.36487/ACG_repo/2025_31
- Macciotta, R. (2019) Uncertainty and Probability in Rock Slopes Stability. Presented at the University of Queensland, School of Civil Engineering, Brisbane, Australia.
- Beale, G. (2018) How our understanding of water and slope stability has improved since 2009. In Proc. Of Slope Stability 2018, 10th – 13th April, Seville, Spain.
- Bar, N., Ryan, C.A., Nicoll, S., and Pothitos, F. (2016) Evaluating and managing rock fall risk for steep rock slopes, In: Proceedings of the XV Symposium on Engineering Geology and Geotechnics, Society of Geological Engineers and Technicians of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Bar, N., Nicoll, S., and Pothitos, F. (2016) Rock fall trajectory field testing, model simulations and considerations for steep slope design in hard rock, in PM Dight (ed.), Proceedings of the First Asia Pacific Slope Stability in Mining Conference, Australian Centre for Geomechanics, Perth, pp. 457-466. https://doi.org/10.36487/ACG_rep/1604_29_Bar